SPOILER ALERT

***PLEASE NOTE THAT POSTS MAY INADVERTENTLY CONTAIN SPOILERS***

Sunday 2 October 2011

Showroom Cinema Sheffield

So I guess I'm in a city that has a lot of artistic integrity or something. I don't know. Either way we have an independent cinema that works closely with the University and is Student friendly and what not. Therefore I'm going to try and see one movie there a month.


So this month I think I'll start with Melancholia. I vaugly remember reading about it in one of the only copies I have ever bought of either Total Film or Empire (I was reading them at the same time) Either way I'm actually quite excited.
I think the feelings generated from somewhere along the lines of; it makes me seem like a serious movie watcher who knows what they're talking about when essentially I just pick movies to go and watch based on if the trailer is flashy enough......
But don't quote me on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment